Economics degree courses at undergraduate bachelor, postgraduate master, Ph.D doctorate research degree levels at Australian universities are listed below. Economics is a Social Science that analyses the variety of human activities in making a living. It analyses various aspects of an economic society in particular the production, distribution and consumption of products and services. Many Economics courses are available via online distance learning education or on part time basis. More non-ECONOMICS study options here :
- What do Economists do for a living ?
- What is the best university for Economics qualifications?
- Where can I study for a degree like a Bachelor of Economics?
- What else can graduates do with this degree qualification ?
- A Economics bachelor degree offers grads employment and career opportunities in the Banking and Financial sector in varied roles such as Business Analyst, Economist, Bank officer and a myriad related roles in Banking institutions, Economics teacher
- Besides ATAR, which Year 12 HSC prerequisite subjects are required?
New South Wales : NSW
- Business, Commerce, Finance Human Resource management at University of Newcastle
- University of Sydney – Business School
- School of Business, Economics & Public Policy @ University of New England
- BEc course at University of New South Wales : UNSW
- School of Business at University of Western Sydney : UWS
- Finance and Economics courses @ University of Technology, Sydney : UTS
- School of Economics @ University of Wollongong : UOW
- Economics degree courses at Macquarie University
Victoria : VIC
- Economics degree at University of Melbourne
- Economics at Deakin University
- Economic courses at Monash University
- Bachelor of business program at Victoria University
- Business, Law and Economics courses at La Trobe University
- School of Economics, Finance and Marketing at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology : RMIT
Queensland : QLD
- Business, Law and Economics courses at University of Queensland
- Accounting, Business, Economics courses at James Cook University : JCU
- Business school at Queensland University of Technology : QUT
- Business, Commerce and Finance degrees at Griffith University
- Accounting, Economics, Finance courses at University of Southern Queensland
Western Australia : WA
- University of Western Australia : UWA
- Economics course at Murdoch University
- Economics studies at Curtin University of Technology
Tasmania : TAS
- Economics and Finance degrees at University of Tasmania : UTAS
Australia Capital Territory : ACT
South Australia : SA
- School of Economics at University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Business (Economics, Finance and Trade) at UNISA
More non-ECONOMICS study options here :