Aviation degree courses at undergraduate bachelor, post-graduate diploma, master degree levels at universities in Australia are listed below.
- Besides ATAR, what are the prerequisite HSC Year 12 subjects ?
- A bachelor univ degree in Aviation offers grads various employment opportunities in Civil Aviation, Airport or Aircraft management industry.
- A Bachelor of Aviation Technology allows grads to work in a range of operational / management positions in aviation, aerospace and information technology fields.
- Graduates receive training that preparing them for employment in the field of General aviation, with employment opportunities that include charter work, flight instruction and services such as aerial surveying, aerial photography and pesticide spraying.
- Where can I study for qualifications to work in the Aviation industry?
- What can I do with a degree in Aviation ?
- QANTAS, Virgin Blue, Tiger Air are some of the more well known airlines operating in Australia. A list of Airports in Australia is provided.
Aviation degrees courses are available at these universities:
Victoria : VIC
- Aviation Management at Swinburne University of Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Science : Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology: RMIT
New South Wales : NSW
- At UNSW, the Master of Aviation Management and its associated program, the Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management, are offered through distance education
- Bachelor of Aviation courses at Uni of New South Wales : UNSW
- Aviation Management Degree at Univ of Newcastle is available only as on-line delivery courses.
Queensland : QLD
- Aviation at Griffith University
- Bachelor of Aviation Technology at Central Queensland University : CQU
Western Australia : WA
- Aviation studies at Edith Cowan University : ECU
South Australia : SA
- Bachelor of Applied Science ( Civil Aviation ) at University of South Australia : UNISA