Faculties at Southern Cross University
SCU is based on the North and Mid-North Coast of NSW. The main campus is in Lismore, with satellite campuses in Coffs Harbour and Tweed Heads. Enrolment totals to 18000 with 14000 at undergrad and 4000 at postgrad level. The list of courses below may not be complete, it provides a summary view of academic topics available for study at the Southern Cross university. Check out faculty webpages listed below for more up to date and comprehensive list of courses available at Bachelor, Master, PhD, Doctorate level.
1. Coffs Harbour
3. Gold Coast
4. Tweed Heads
Not all courses are offered at every location. Many courses are offered via Distance Education. Please visit the SCU’s website to for more specific information.
- SCU College
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Business and Tourism
- School of Education
- School of Environment, Science and Engineering
- Gnibi College of Indigenous Australian Peoples
- School of Health and Human Sciences
- School of Law and Justice