Faculties at Southern Cross University
SCU is located in the North and Mid-North Coast of NSW. The main campus is in Lismore, with satellite campuses in Tweed Heads and Coffs Harbour. Enrollment totals to 18000 with 14000 at undergraduate and 4000 at postgraduate level. The list of courses below may not be complete, it provides a summary view of academic topics available for study at the Southern Cross university. Check out faculty webpages listed below for more up to date and comprehensive list of courses available at Bachelor, Master, Ph.D, Doctorate level.
1. Coffs Harbour
3. Gold Coast
4. Tweed Heads
Not all courses are offered at every location. Many courses are offered via Distance Education. Please visit the SCU’s website to for more specific information.
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Environment, Science and Engineering
- School of Health and Human Sciences
- School of Business and Tourism
- School of Law and Justice
- Gnibi College of Indigenous Australian Peoples
- SCU College
- National Marine Science Centre