Dentistry can be a rather rewarding career, even in the financially sense. Typical services a dentist is trained to provide : mending teeth cavities, gum problems and dental cosmetic procedures result in high fees covered by many private health insurance plans.
Dental Science degree courses at undergraduate bachelor, master degree or Ph.D doctorate level at Australian universities are listed below. For other non-DENTAL subject areas here :
- Where can I study to be a doctor of dentistry ?
- Besides ATAR, what are the prerequisite HSC Year 12 subjects ?
- How can I qualify to be a Dentist ?
- A Bachelor degree in Dentistry (BSc ) or Dental Science degree offers good career opportunities in Dental health industry in roles such as Dentist, Orthodontist and Dental surgeon.
- Dentists, dental nurses and Oral Hygienists typically work alongside in a dental health practice providing good professional health care to patients seeking help related to teeth and gum issues.
Typical admission requirements for Dental Science, Dentistry degrees :
- Biology, Chemistry, English proficiency
Dentistry degree courses listed below
Victoria : VIC
- Dentistry BDSc course : University of Melbourne
- Dentistry and Oral Health Courses – La Trobe University
New South Wales: NSW
- Postgraduate Diploma of Dental Implantology
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Dentistry at University of Sydney
- Dentistry at Charles Sturt University: CSU Orange & Wagga Wagga campuses
Western Australia : WA
- Bachelor of Dental Science @ University of Western Australia : UWA
South Australia : SA
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery at University of Adelaide
- Bach of Science in Dentistry at University of Adelaide
Queensland : QLD
- Dentistry & Oral Health at Griffith University
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery at James Cook University : JCU
- Bachelor of Dental Science at University of Queensland : UQ