Dentistry can be a rather rewarding career, even in the financially sense. Typical services dentists are trained to provide are: fixing teeth cavities, gum problems and dental cosmetic procedures result in high fees covered by many private health insurance plans.
Dental Science degree courses at undergrad bachelor, master degree or PhD doctorate level at Australian universities are listed below.
- Besides ATAR, what prerequisite HSC Year 12 subjects must be satisfied ?
- Where can I study to be a doctor of dentistry ?
- How can I qualify to be a Dentist ?
- A Bachelor degree in Dentistry (BSc ) or Dental Science degree offers good career opportunities in Dental health industry in roles such as Dentist, Orthodontist and Dental surgeon.
- Dentists, dental nurses and Oral Hygienists typically work alongside in a dental health practice providing good professional health care to patients seeking help related to teeth and gum issues.
Typical admission requirements for Dental Science, Dentistry degrees :
- Biology, Chemistry, English proficiency
Dentistry, Dental Science degree courses listed below
New South Wales: NSW
- Postgraduate Diploma of Dental Implantology
- Bachelor of Dental Science
- Dentistry at University of Sydney
- Dentistry at Charles Sturt University: CSU Orange & Wagga Wagga campuses
Victoria : VIC
- Dentistry BDSc course : University of Melbourne
- Dentistry and Oral Health Courses – La Trobe University
Western Australia : WA
- Bachelor of Dental Science @ University of Western Australia : UWA
South Australia : SA
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery at University of Adelaide
- Bach of Science in Dentistry at University of Adelaide
Queensland : QLD
- Dentistry & Oral Health at Griffith University
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery at James Cook University : JCU
- Bachelor of Dental Science at University of Queensland : UQ